Children – PSALM 139
Prepared by Carol Jenkins & Rachel Bainbridge
AC Kids Leaders
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.”
‘Who am I?’ is a question that all children grapple with in some way as they grow up and develop. Today, more
than ever, our children need to understand and experience that their true identity is found in Christ. Our
children need to know the reality that God lovingly, carefully and knowingly handcrafted them together in
their mother’s womb.
How can we best reflect the unconditional love of Jesus to the children around us? Let’s pray today:
- That every child would recognise that God loves and cherishes them
- That all our children will be able to see themselves though the lens of God’s great love for them.
- That they would embrace the wonderful gift of salvation from a loving God who could not bear to be separated from them.
- That they would walk with Jesus all the days of their lives.
- That we may witness children praising God as they recognise God has fearfully & wonderfully made them.